Automatically copy paste text between your android devices and Windows computer.
ClipSync does it all. ClipSync automatically synchronizes your Android clipboard with your Windows clipboard.
Copying text in Windows (CTRL+C) will automatically send the copied text to the clipboard of all you android devices on the same LAN over WIFI. Just long press any text input field and paste from the default context menu.
Copying text in Android will automatically update your Windows clipboard, and the clipboard of all other Android devices connected to the same LAN.
You will need to install “ClipSync Server” on your Windows PC. You can download ClipSync Server at bdwm.be/cs
* Some more bug fixes and stability updates. If you experienced force close when copying on your android device, this update will likely fix it.
* Check for WiFi before you try to connect.
* Some bug fixes
* IMPORTANT! If you are updating from version 1.1 you will first need to close and uninstall your current ClipSync Server for Windows. Then go to bdwm.be/cs and install the new server.
* User interface updated
* No need to manually input IP Address. App now scans for available servers in your network.
* Added a managable list of recently used ClipSync Servers so you can easily toggle servers if you use ClipSync on more than one computer or network.
* Added preferences
– Turn on/off notifications
– Start ClipSync on boot (beta)
* Status bar notification when service shuts down unexpectedly or when WiFi is lost
* If wifi falls away, ClipSync will pause and automatically resume when wifi becomes available again.
Detail information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/FZayMm