WriteOwl is a simplistic story binder with a built-in text editor. WriteOwl Story Planner is offered by Ancone Studios. Last Updated: December 06, 2016. Current Version: 2.0.1
In the project editor, users can edit the details of:
– Story Ideas
With Dropbox Integration, users can create, edit, rename, and delete .hoo (project files) and .txt files with a working internet connection.
Users can export their project as a manuscript text file on the same directory as your project file, locally or on Dropbox.
The text editor has built-in keyboard shortcuts (such as CTRL+Y for redo…). It contains basic functionality such as Undo and Redo.
**v2.0 Cyber Monday Update **
– Improved, intuitive UI
– Dropbox API v2 support
– Export chapter, character, item and location content onto text file
– Minor stability improvements
1. WriteOwl automatically saves projects each time changes are made such as adding, deleting, or editing story components.
2. WriteOwl **never** deletes files without permission.
3. When you lose internet connectivity, any open Dropbox file is saved on your local cache.
4. If you have any issues with WriteOwl that require extensive troubleshooting, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This fixes a bug where a small set of users were not able to open the app because the app would crash as soon as the empty list of files was retrieved in the main screen.
WriteOwl Story Planner 2017
Download WriteOwl Story Planner
Download WriteOwl Story Planner APK
WriteOwl Story Planner for Android
Download WriteOwl Story Planner for Android
Download WriteOwl Story Planner APK for Android
WriteOwl Story Planner 2.0.1 screenshot
Detail information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/KKQnIO