URL shortener, URL expander, Click analytics tracker and Link scanner. URL Manager is offered by Kizito Nwose. Last Updated: December 05, 2016. Current Version: 3.0.0
Ever found something nice online and decided to share the link with a friend but realized the link doesn’t only look untidy but also takes the entire space in your message?
Solution: Shorten the link.
Ever saw a link on the internet but afraid to click on it because you are scared of being redirected to scam/dangerous sites?
Solution: Expand the link.
Has a website ever asked for your credit/debit card information but you’re not sure if the website is legit or fake?
Solution: Scan the link.
This app fixes all that for you!
• Shorten long URLs.
• Expand short URLs.
• Scan any URL.
• Expand any link and see all redirections and final link destination.
• Scan any link and get the website reputation. This helps to increase your online security.
• Quickly shorten/expand/scan links from your browser or other apps by sharing the link to this app.
• You don’t even have to share to the app, you can just copy a link or a text that contains as many long links as possible, and the app will instantly shorten and replace them for you. Totally customizable.
• Generate QR codes for the short URLs with any color of your choice.
• Easily share short URLs or QR codes using the “share” option.
• Advanced features like “custom short URL structure” allows you to create short URLs with words of your choice. Other advanced features include: “Lower case”, “Lower case pronounceable”, “Upper case”, “Upper case pronounceable” and “Numbers only”.
• Access all your links in a “History” page from where you can either delete, copy, share or view click analytics for them.
• View click analytics for your short URLs based on browsers, countries, referrers, platforms and time.
• Web developers can take advantage of the developer settings in the app to add and use their own URL shortening service or setup a YOURLS account. You can also import and export your custom setup and share with other users.
For example, if you want to use the Polr.me provider, all you have to do is go into Settings –> Developer options and import this file goo.gl/njfebd
Please, If you are interested in helping to translate the app into any language of your choice, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Suggestions and feature requests are also welcome.
• Network Access (android.permission.INTERNET) — Used to access the server to shorten/expand/scan URLs.
• Access Network State (android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) — For checking if you have an internet connection before using the network.
• Write External Storage (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) — Used to temporarily save the QR code image to the phone before making it available for sharing. Also used to export custom provider profiles to the phone.
• Run at startup (android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED) — Used to start the clipboard link monitoring service in the background after the phone boots.
• Control vibration (android.permission.VIBRATE) — Used to softly vibrate the phone when you copy a link that can be shortened. Vibration can be turned off in settings.
• Get Accounts(android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS) — Used to authenticate and shorten your goo.gl links if you turn on the “Google sign in” option in the app settings.
•Added “Default URL structure” option in settings. You can now use any structure of your choice when your share links to the app.
•Added “share page title” option so users can share page title alongside short URL.
•You can now use all short URL structures with your custom providers.
•You can now see click analytics when you share a supported short link to the app.
•You can now use the “open” option to open a link in other apps.
•Added launcher shortcuts for Android 7.1 users.
URL Manager 2017
Download URL Manager
Download URL Manager APK
URL Manager for Android
Download URL Manager for Android
Download URL Manager APK for Android
URL Manager 3.0.0 screenshot