Like the menu screen of a video game but for real life. LifeRPG is offered by Jayvant Javier Pujara. Last Updated: December 05, 2016. Current Version: 2.1.4
– Break missions down into full sub-missions as much as you want, or just jot down ideas, notes or steps for each mission with the built-in scratchpad feature.
– Automatically sort your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
– Assign unlimited skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
– Radar chart displays your top skills, or any combination of skills you select.
– Create your own reward system: set and gain reward points for completing missions and buy rewards.
– Set your own custom sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
– Ability to sort missions by date worked on, searching all your plans to identify what you’ve most or least recently worked on.
– Unique “Next” tab lets you view the next calculated highest priority missions to advance all your goals.
– Lots of icons included to customize your missions, or use emoji.
– Ability to set due dates and repetition. Specify custom intervals for repetitions (e.g. hourly, every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
– Add unlimited notification reminders for missions.
– Ability to set estimated duration for missions and sort by duration.
– View chart of XP progress over past 7 days.
– Level progress bar and daily missions home screen widgets.
➕ Added ability to add skills directly from Skills section
📱 Added Samsung split screen view support
⚠ Mission reminder notifications now show mission icons
🎯 Added ability to sort skills by XP to go until next level in Skills section
📦↩ Added undo for inventory item consumption
Download LifeRPG APK
LifeRPG for Android
Download LifeRPG for Android
Download LifeRPG APK for Android
LifeRPG 2.1.4 screenshot