A secure and easy to use application to manage all your passwords!
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) encryption.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored password, you will use your master password or your fingerprint to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via master password
• AES-256 data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the built in password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
• [PRO] Auto backup
• [PRO] Export and import csv files
• [PRO] Self destruction
• [PRO] Clipboard auto clear
• [PRO] Enter using fingerprint
• [PRO] Theme selection
• [PRO] Wearable app
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices, you can share your passwords to all your devices without having to retype them using Dropbox or similar application. Simply create a backup on a device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
– To backup your database please go to: More – Database – Backup database
– To restore your database please go to: More – Database – Restore database
Use of permissions:
– Photos/Media/Files: Allows the app to access the SD card for creating or reading backup and csv files
– Use fingerprint hardware: Allows the app to use the fingerprint sensor for authentication
– In-app purchases: To be able to purchase the PRO version and unlock the additional features
– Close other apps: Allows the app to auto exit by closing itself when the screen turns off
– It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
– If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
– You can group and sort your entries by color
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/oqJgpj