Encryption app for Evernote and other cloud services to protect your privacy. Saferoom – encrypt your data is offered by Security & Communications Software Inc.. Last Updated: December 03, 2016. Current Version: 2.1
Worried about putting your notes to Evernote or other cloud systems? Don’t want to loose your mobility and productivity? With Saferoom you can sleep tight – your private notes are encrypted in your device and sent to cloud in encrypted form. Your secure notes stay always encrypted and thus Saferoom keeps you safe against any data leaks. Then in order to see your confidential note you need to decrypt it which is done in your device only. Moreover, as Saferoom does not have any own accounts and your password is stored only locally, Saferoom is provides true zero-knowledge encryption. This is how Saferoom keeps you safe!
Now, to help you stay mobile and productive with your private data Saferoom is available on major devices and platforms including free desktop clients. Additionally, to decrypt your notes you can use Saferoom Chrome extension. You can create encrypted notes in any device and then decrypt them on any device with Saferoom. Moreover, note titles, note tags are not encrypted which allows you to search for secure notes, organize them based on tags, notebooks and titles while having their content and attachments protected.
– Saferoom extends existing cloud apps with zero-knowledge encryption – right now with Evernote support you can create encrypted and secure Evernote notes. Note attachments (PDF, images, audio, video, MS Office documents, RTF, TXT and other types) are also encrypted.
– To protect your notes Saferoom uses AES-256 encryption algorithm and stores your password locally thus providing zero-knowledge encryption;
– To share notes between users you can use One-time password feature that allows you to manually specify a password for encryption – thus you can exchange with other users your encrypted notes without revealing your master key;
– To help you manage Saferoom encryption passwords you can use 1Password extension;
– Saferoom Share extension allow you decrypt your notes directly from Evernote app
– Saferoom is available on all major platforms with free desktop clients.
If you have any questions, you can always ask us in Twitter: twitter.com/saferoom_app or by sending your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Existing notes’ encryption with backup functionality (currently only Evernote is supported)
* Minor fixes and enhancements
Saferoom – encrypt your data 2017
Saferoom – encrypt your data for Android
Download Saferoom – encrypt your data for Android
Download Saferoom – encrypt your data APK for Android
Saferoom – encrypt your data 2.1 screenshot
Saferoom – encrypt your data apk video
Android Productivity Apps download https://goo.gl/gow64A