Convert any 3D files to qrVR, share & visualize them anywhere. qrVR is offered by Kubity. Last Updated: December 01, 2016. Current Version: 3.2
– Open the qrVR app, scan the dedicated QR code of any model, and register it to your log
– Cast a model from your log to your web browser on qrvr.io
– Explore the model:
– Use VR mode to walk around and view the model in virtual reality
– Place a model in your current environment using AR Mode (augmented reality)
– Explore the model from a first-person perspective in Walk Mode
– Fly through pre-set scenes in Tour Mode
– Share on Facebook, Twitter, email, Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS etc.
Are you an Architect, Designer or Engineer using Revit or SketchUp?
Easily broadcast 3D models to qrVR in just a few simple steps with qrSkope. You control who sees it, and for how long. qrSkope ignites creativity and communication around your 3D model.
Experience your 3D model like never before with VRSkope. Step inside a new world and visualize your model in virtual reality using premium VR headsets like the Oculus Rift.
Become your own 360° film studio with Skope360. Easily create 360° fly-throughs of your 3D models, and share with the world on Youtube and Facebook in a few clicks. Or keep your work private by scheduling a broadcast on the qrVR network.
– Improved VR Mode experience
– Performance optimization
– Import Time of Day settings from SketchUp
– Bug fixes
qrVR for Android
Download qrVR for Android
Download qrVR APK for Android
qrVR 3.2 screenshot
qrVR apk video
Android Productivity Apps download https://goo.gl/gow64A