Spain Labor calendar for 2017 with optional notes and notifications
The application, through the “ADD FESTIVE” option lets you select the CCAA and most of its major cities, to include both festivities.
Red days: national holidays
Days in green: Festive selected CCAA
Days orange: public premises of the selected city
The application also provides many additional features:
– DAILY NOTES. Write your notes, choosing a background color (from 5 available) for later identification. You can edit or delete them as many times as you like.
– ANNUAL NOTES. Notes birthdays, anniversaries … and this option will be repeated automatically every year. As in the case of daily, are identifiable notes using a background color, and you can modify, delete, or even turn them into daily later note.
– NOTES Multiday. You can select several days at a time to include the same daily note in all of them, and identify them as always with the color you choose.
– SUMMARY OF NOTES. Consult a list of all the notes that you have incorporated.
– Notifications. Notification program on the annotated event and receive notice when you choose.
– CHANGE WEEKLY START DAY. You yourself can choose the starting day of the week, Monday or Sunday.
– SAVE DATA TO SD. Record easily on your memory card backup of all the built-in notes. You can burn as many copies as you want, giving them the name you want to each of them.
– Recover data from SD. Easily recovers from the memory card, any backups you’ve previously recorded.
This app will be updated annually in the month of November, with the holidays next to the current year.
Please if you have any questions or suggestions, contact us through our email.
If you click on advertising, you help apps like this remain free. Thanks for your support.
There is a free version of this application at the minimum price.
Additional notes included in the Resolution of the BOE:
In the Canary Islands, Decree 50/2016, of 9 May, approving the calendar of public holidays Canary Islands 2017 (05/17/2016 BOC) determines that: on the islands of El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, La Palma, Lanzarote and Tenerife, working parties also are as follows: in El Hierro: July 1, Descent of the Virgin of Our Lady of Kings; Fuerteventura: September 15, feast of Our Lady of the Rock; Gran Canaria: September 8, the feast of Nuestra Señora del Pino; La Gomera: October 9, the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe; Lanzarote: September 15, feast of Our Lady of Sorrows; in La Palma: August 5, feast of Our Lady of the Snows; Tenerife: February 2, the feast of Our Lady of Candelaria.
In Catalonia, the TSF / 137/2016 Order of 30 May, which the official calendar of public holidays in Catalonia 2017 (DOGC of June 6, 2016) states that: ” of the thirteen parties mentioned … there will be, to choose between January 6 (Epiphany), April 17 (Easter Monday), June 24 (San Juan) and December 26 (San Esteban) to be .. the character of recoverable the other twelve are character unpaid and unrecoverable also provides that: “in the territory of Aran … party December 26 (San Esteban) is replaced by the day June 17 (Feast of Aran).
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/Cx792U