A powerful tool for storing and working with any kind of data. Memento Database is offered by LuckyDroid. Last Updated: November 29, 2016. Current Version: 4.1.0
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database!
Memento supports online synchronization to the Google Sheets application via Google Drive and allows users to edit their records on their PCs.
The app can also be used as mobile forms for Google Sheets.
All data can be stored in the Memento Cloud. All such entries, photos, and files are synchronized automatically between the cloud and local copies on Android devices. Users can provide access to their data to other users, enabling teamwork use.
The program is readily used by anyone from grocery shoppers to cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Shopping lists, purchases and expenses, movie collections, tasks, fishing spots, store inventory, and pretty much anything else – all can be easily added to a user’s database and quickly found, sorted, filtered, and analyzed afterwards.
Memento allows users to link different kinds of information and use them together in a connected manner.
Individual employees, departments, and entire businesses can manage their business data via their phones and tablets, laptops, and/or desktop computers.
Common use cases for businesses include project management, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, expenses and receipts, product management, and sales management.
Our online catalog of library templates gives you an opportunity to familiarize yourself with a large number of ways to use Memento.
The catalog currently contains over 4,000 library templates.
You can work with your data on Windows / Linux / Mac. Sync across desktop and mobile platforms is performed through Memento Cloud.
Desktop version can be downloaded here: mementodatabase.com/#desktop
Flexibility and diversity of the features make it possible to create an app that perfectly suits your taste.
* Storing entries with custom fields.
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields.
* Displaying data in the form of a list, table, on a map, or in a calendar.
* Synchronization with Google Sheets.
* Multi-user environment.
* Access to data from several Android devices and from laptop and desktop computers; users can work with the same libraries on their phones, tablets, and PCs.
* One-to-many and many-to-many relationship between entries.
* Importing and exporting CSV files, permitting interoperation with popular programs like Microsoft Excel.
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Mass calculations (aggregation): sum, maximum, minimum, average.
* Search entries in database by barcode.
* Online catalog of library templates — thousands of templates available.
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database is a perfectly comprehensive database management solution for everyone.
Visit forum at mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/mementodatabase
• Managing Users and Licenses.
• A subheader for fields – a new library structure element.
• Added ability to set a separator for values of fields displayed in entry lists as the entry name or description.
• Added ability to set captions for photos.
• Added ability to hide aggregation results on the lower toolbar of the library.
• User groups and control of access to certain library fields.
Memento Database 2017
Memento Database 4.1.0 screenshot