Capture your life, one week at a time. Life Calendar – Log Your Life is offered by Amr Kafino. Last Updated: November 26, 2016. Current Version: 1.4.2
Life Calendar helps you visualize your life by breaking it down to weeks and displaying it in a grid. Each week is symbolized by a little box, and each box can be color coded. A note can be added to each week, and with it you can capture any thoughts, dwellings, feelings, or reflections you cherish during that time.
• Your entire life’s weeks, one by one, visualized in a grid.
• Cherish your life by adding a note to each week.
• One note every week, 52 notes every year.
• Define each week with color by choosing from a growing array.
• Take and store snapshots of your entire life, either in weeks or years.
• Export your notes and save them anywhere by using Life Notebooks.
• Store your Life Calendar with accounts and keep it backed up and available across multiple devices.
• Custom reminders make sure you never forget to take a note.
Imagine the perspective you’d get on your life if you keep taking weekly notes for a year or two! Wouldn’t that be really helpful?
If you need any help or have any feedback, please drop by malkaf.me/lifecalendar/.
You only live your life once, so make sure you cherish it!
Another update, with a bunch more coming this week!
> No more tap and hold – use a regular tap gesture to navigate through the application.
> Syncing between devices should (hopefully) be a little better now.
Keep the feedback coming, and let me know if you’re running into any issues!
Life Calendar – Log Your Life 2017
Download Life Calendar – Log Your Life APK for Android
Life Calendar – Log Your Life 1.4.2 screenshot