Let fly the link.
While browsing your favorite apps, they often redirect you to links on the web. Opening these links will destroy your workflow with the current app.
Flyperlink avoids this by opening links in a floating browser that remains in front of your apps. Flyperlink uses a physical engine with smooth animations to give the best and most seamless user experience.
If you want to take a deeper look into the link, just tap the bubble and a full standalone browser will appear.
Flyperlink contains a tab managing system to open many links, and you can switch between tabs by using swipe gestures or the tab manager.
Bookmarks and history are included so you can easily restore past links or quickly access bookmarked pages.
Flyperlink allows for extensive customization. Support for adblock, domain and app redirect, and text selection are just a few key features.
Try Flyperlink for yourself and let me know what you think about it.
• Plus – Enables popup-mode, Bubble sizing and removes advertising
• Donates – Support this project with some small donations
• Internet – used for web browsing
• Access network – used to receive web content
• Write storage – used for downloads
• System overlay – used for draw over apps
• Billing – used for in app billing products
Join the Google+ community to support this app or get support – plus.google.com/b/107564535742744207749/communities/113700509971267866256
See more information: https://goo.gl/iS8a29