Vcustomize is a phone customizer what gives user access to some functions. Vcustomize is offered by Vivek Yadav. Last Updated: August 03, 2015. Current Version: 4.02
The app consists of three screens.
1. First screen that comes on is the basic config screen. From here user can navigate to directory screen, set up sensor override, disable the app completely, and reset directory/defaults.
2. The directory screen is where user enters the telephones numbers to be called. Upto 50 numbers can be stored.
3. The 3rd screen is the actual keytrapper that traps users key presses and performs actions. Please see detailed description below.
1 Single click: Speak directory names. While it’s speaking the names
I. Single Click again to select the name, the phone will automatically call the contact.
II. Long press to cancel the command.
2. Double Click: Speaks the current time.
3. Long press: Toggle flash light on or off.
1. Single Click: Read voice memos in reverse order (Last memo first). While it’s reading memos
I. Single click to skip to next memo.
II. Long press to exit the voice memos.
2. double click: sticky recorder. Starts recording and stops only when user presses double click again.
3. Long press: Record a 10 second voice memo.
Current version supports:
1. Making a call to a pre-determined list of contacts.
2. Turning flash light off or on.
3. Recording and listening to voice memos.
4. tells time.
– general stability
– full screen postview
– added timers and alarms
– added flashlight
– added review calls (need directory configured in /sdcard0/vcustomize/callrecordings.txt)
2.00 – fixed force close problem. App runs without crashing.
– added options on touchscreen to
– make calls (need directory configured in /sdcard0/vcustomize/contacts.txt. format is “name|number”)
– record voice memos
– interval shooting ( can be termed spy cam)
– backup files (need backup script configured in /sdcard0/vcustomize/backup.txt. format is “source|destination|delete-source-after-copying-flag”)
1.01 – added sticky recorder.
– added support for directory on external storage. Look for contacts.txt on the folder called vcustomize and edit contacts directly (name followed by number separated by “|” sign)
1.00 – initial version
1. Works on lock screen!
2. Does NOT need the phone to be rooted.
3. Is compiled for SDK version 9, and has been tested on Gingerbread to Jelly bean, so it should work on most of the phones.
Expected setup: Input frequently called numbers in order of importance. Everything else should work as expected out of the box.
1. Ignore proximity sensor: The app is designed to work only when in a case/pocket when the proximity sensor is blocked. This way the user is not bothered by it every time the phone is turned on. But there is an option to ignore the sensor should the user want to use it every time the phone turns on.
2. Disable Vcustomize: The app can be disabled without having to uninstall.
Please send feedback and feature suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
changed layout to vertical scroll, added text note and various improvements.
Download Vcustomize APK
Vcustomize for Android
Download Vcustomize for Android
Download Vcustomize APK for Android
Vcustomize 4.02 screenshot
Vcustomize apk video
Android Productivity Apps download https://goo.gl/gow64A