Advanced services manger with simple usage. Droid Scheduler is offered by Remisoft. Last Updated: March 31, 2015. Current Version: 2.0.4
Application allows to create a schedule that is repeated weekly and do the typical action for you. As example: in the night you don’t want to receive e-mail messages, so you turn of all data at the evening. You wake up at 7:00 AM, so you phone can turn on WiFi at this time. Between 8:00 an 10:00 you are in your way to work – active bluetooth in your car will be very useful. This way you can also save some battery.
Droid Scheduler allow to manage following services:
– APN Data (Mobile network data)
– HotSpot (NOTE: WiFi and HotSpot cannot be active at the same time)
– Airplane Mode (No support for Android 4.2 and newer – denied by the system)
– Screen brightness
– Ringer volume
– Notification volume
– Unlimited number of schedule configured.
– One time schedules – removed/disabled automatically after fired.
– Postponing events
– Shows list of generated event for next week.
– Ability to disable any events that is going to happen (event will be skipped).
– Automatically set ringer mode to ‘silent’ or ‘vibrate’ depending on configuration.
– Widgets give you ability to switch services on/off and shows nearest events.
– Reset ringer after call – restores previous ringer value after the call. Some devices changes the ringer volume to incorrect value after the call. Droid Scheduler is not causing this issue – some native device application is. Droid Scheduler is just fixing it.
– Polish/English languages support.
– Bluetooth headset connection notification. Device is turning on screen for short period of time when the Bluetooth headset is connected or disconnected.
NOTE 1 (APN configuration)
Android doesn’t allow to turn of turn off mobile network data from application code (for security reason). This program is changing some APNs data to disable the connection. If you want to uninstall the application make sure the APN is enabled – in other case you will need to change APN setting manually to restore mobile network data.
NOTE 2 (Flight mode)
Some devices requires to enter PIN code when leaving Flight mode – so switching off Flight mode in such case is not automated. You can made it automated by disabling SIM card PIN protection, but keep in mind that such configuration is not safe.
Please email me, If you have any problem or improvement idea – features requested by group of people are very likely to be implemented 🙂
Disable APN settings in Android 5.0. Due too security restrictions Android denied changing of this setting.
Droid Scheduler APK
Download Droid Scheduler
Download Droid Scheduler APK
Droid Scheduler for Android
Download Droid Scheduler for Android
Download Droid Scheduler APK for Android
Droid Scheduler 2.0.4 screenshot