Praise Notepad – makes taking notes during a sermon a little easier. Praise Notepad KJV (Notebook) is offered by gwofoundry. Last Updated: December 17, 2013. Current Version: 1.4.5
A notepad for taking notes during a sermon, keeping verses, other notes and checklists.
**NOTE**: Backup before upgrading.
Only KJV is available.
If you find this app useful, do consider getting the Donate version to support further development. Note that the Donate version has the same functionalities as the free version.
There is a similar version but without the Bible. Please find ‘Note Stacks’ in the Android Market
How to use:
– Click ‘New Note’ or ‘Add Seg’ to add a new note or new segment
– Click on ‘VERSE’ to add verses from the KJV
– Long press to organise note: insert, cut/copy and paste segments
– Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
– Update note label and note type in view text mode
– quick insert of verse into note
– read KJV
– export/import note to/from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
– markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
– share the note
– full screen when viewing note
– labels in the sidebar for easy access
– rearrange order of labels
How is this note app different:
– a note consists of segments
– reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
– each segment has a title and note area
This app is not affiliated with biblegateway.com.
Please email suggestions and bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
1.4.5 Removed the white in segment title when segments are collapsed/expanded
1.4.4 Labels are backed up in the backup file
1.4.3 When a segment is empty in the segment edit, the segment will be automatically deleted when saved or discarded
Add a list quickly in the edit segment screen (Save and Add button).
Backup the notes database to SD card automatically
Praise Notepad KJV (Notebook) 2017
Praise Notepad KJV (Notebook) 1.4.5 screenshot