Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. PHP Reference is offered by John Li. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 1.0.5
An offline PHP reference. Easy for you to find/navigate PHP function document.
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. App Share is offered by John Li. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 1.2.0
This is an application allow you share your favorite app with others, you can select app send others a link to install.
You can use this app to save your application list regularly, just launch it,click select all button, then share using email.
You can use this app to quick uninstall App or launch App.
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. Secure Browser is offered by A Simple Tech Co.. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 0.1
The next big browser on the Google Play Store. The Secure Browser on the Android Market
Features -Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming -Reader Mode – Makes it easy to view articles while going offline -Bookmarks allow you to save your url so you don’t have to worry about losing your website -Safe and Secure -Less memory usage & lower power consumption, improving battery life -SIMPLICITY: easy to use for everyone – STABILITY: Go further on the web with a browser that can keep up with you. -Don’t like the mobile version of a website that’s fine, just switch it to the desktop version with the new integrated button. -Support Vertical and Horizontal screen rotation
Back up your text messages to your computer as .PDF, .CSV and/or .TXT files!. Text Message Archiver is offered by WPJCSLLC. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 1.04
Text messaging on our cell phones and tablets has become second nature to the point where texts sometimes are our only record of a business decision or transaction. But what happens if you upgrade to a new device, or want to reorganize your current one?
The Android Text Message Archiver solves these problems. Using TMA, you can package up your text messages and save them in several file formats so they easily can be moved to your computer. TMA also allows you to transmit your archive files off of your device via email, and, if you choose, will even erase texts from your device after they’ve been stored to a file.
Here’s how it works:
– When you start TMA, the app will show you a list of the various text conversations you’ve had. Check on the ones you want to save, or Select All via the app’s menu.
– Using the Options pick on TMA’s menu, select the file format(s) you want to save your messages in. TMA can save messages in “flat” text (.TXT) files, in comma-delimited (.CSV) format so they can be easily loaded into a spreadsheet or database, or in Adobe Acrobat .PDF files. You can create more than one archive file type at a time if you like, and all the files you create will be compressed into a single .ZIP file when done. Then, choose the range of dates between which you want to save messages. Finally, select whether you want to email the archive files off your device, and if you want the selected messages deleted from your device once the archive is saved.
– Go back to the list of text conversations and select Save from the menu. The text messages you’ve selected will be written out to a file on your device’s SD card (or in the device’s memory, if the SD card can’t be found or accessed), into a folder called “WPJCSLLC.TMA.” If you’ve selected the “Email After Save” option, your email app will open, with the archive file already chosen as an attachment; all you need to do is type in the address you want to send the archive to, along with the message body, and send. If you’ve selected the “Delete After Save” option, that’s taken care of in this step as well.
Finally, a couple of technical points:
– If you load a .CSV file created by TMA into Microsoft Excel, you’ll notice a column in the spreadsheet called “dateNumeric.” The values in this column represent the times/dates when the messages were sent in Greenwich Mean Time in Excel format; you can see this by selecting the column, and re-displaying the cells using one of Excel’s date/time formats.
– TMA currently archives standard text messages without attachments (that is, what are referred to as “SMS messages”), but does not yet handle messages with attachments (“MMS messages”). We may include MMS message support in a future version of the program if feedback shows that users want and need it.
Enjoy the app, and let us know if you have any questions, problems, or ideas for additional features!
Version 1.04 – fixed handling of embedded newline characters in .PDF and .TXT files – December 31, 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: Text Message Archiver may not operate properly on devices where software that intercepts text messages (e.g., for display in pop-up windows) is installed. Such software may cause incoming texts to not be stored in Android’s text database, thus making them inaccessible to TMA. If you find that TMA only displays outgoing text messages on your device, this is the likely cause.
JotterPad HD Pro. JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) is offered by Two App Studio Pte. Ltd.. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 1.3.0
★★★ Appeared in Google Play’s Staff Picks! ★★★
#1 Minimalistic Writing App in Google Play!
PLEASE READ: JotterPad HD has been upgraded to JotterPad (Writer). JotterPad HD will no longer be supported. Please download JotterPad (Writer) instead. The premium of JotterPad (Writer) can be purchased in the App as “Creative Version”. To purchase, in JotterPad (Writer), swipe the extreme left or press menu (3 stripes) > Press “Get Creative”. If you are previous JotterPad HD Pro user, you can upgrade to JotterPad (Writer) for FREE. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jotterpad.x
JotterPad HD is a minimalistic writing app specifically designed for Android tablets.
Our main concept behind this app is to combine the best top listed features such as Dropbox, Grouping, Undo/Redo, Day/Night Mode and Search on a tablet. These tools are handy and effective for casual users, as well as, serious writers.
With that many features, JotterPad HD is one of the best minimalistic writing apps in Google Play Store.
Some of the JotterPad HD features include: 1. Undo & Redo 2. Day / Night mode 3. Backup & Restore 4. Search for document 5. Find exact phrase in document 6. Compatible with Physical & Bluetooth Keyboard 7. Shortcut keys for keyboard (E.g. CTRL + Z for Undo) 8. Theme based ribbon 9. Share document 10. Import & Export as .txt 11. SImple and neatly organised layout 12. Dropbox Sync (Beta) 13. Grouping 14. Time Machine 15. Export as .pdf 16. Word Count 17. Full Screen Preview 18. Recommended Android Ice-Cream Sandwich 4.0 or above 19. Minimum 7″ tablet 20. Dropbox Sync Supports Subfolder 21. Adjust font, alignments, line spacing and width
We are listening to your feedback. If you have any queries/feedback, please join our Facebook Fanpage and talk to us! facebook.com/2ndcc
-Support for Dropbox Subfolder/Scrivener JotterPad HD Pro Grouping automatically group your documents into folder when Dropbox Sync. For more information, please refer to the website: 2appstudio.com
Russian/Korean/Japanese or languages with accent codes bugs when syncing in Dropbox patched (v 1.2)
Minor Bug Fixes (v1.2)
New Font: Source Sans Pro (v1.1)
New Font: Nanum (for Korean) (v1.1)
Migrate to JotterPad X (v1.3)
JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) 2017
Download JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) APK
JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) for Android
Download JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) for Android
Download JotterPad HD Pro (Legacy) APK for Android
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. Telugu Calendar – Widget is offered by NeoJinks. Last Updated: December 31, 2013. Current Version: 2.0
This is a paid version of Telugu Calendar which includes a home screen widget. You can view all the details for that current day right on the home screen instead of going through multiple clicks. This application enables to view the thidi and nakshatra information for all dates in 2014, in Telugu. – Users can select any date (in 2014) and get information for that particular date. – Highlights full moon and new moon days for every month. – Provides a listing of all holidays for the selected month (only for 2014). – Enables to enter notifications (for the selected holidays) on the selected calendar. – Has appropriate screens for all screen sizes (including tablets).
To add widget to home screen: – Make sure you have enough space on your home screen to add widget. – Long tap on the empty home screen area to bring up widgets screen. – Select Telugu Calendar widget. Note: Different Android devices (including tablets) have different ways to add a widget to the home screen. Please do not purchase this application if you cannot bother figuring out how to add a widget to your device home screen.